Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moving slowly...

I was doing really well (or so I thought) with writing a little bit every night - but I've had my mind on other things for the past week and I have gotten nothing done. I have learned not to bounce my ideas off anyone else, because the story is somehow lost in the telling. Does that make any sense? It's like once the words are out of my mouth, I can't get them back to put on paper (or computer screen, as it were). Anyhow, when I was looking for some stories about my mother-in-law, I ran across a mystery I started several year ago - written in two voices and I've never been quite sure what to do with it. I'd be interested in comments.

1 comment:

  1. You have me intregued. I must come back to keep reading since my coach is going to turn into a pumpkin soon. :)

    ReplyDelete